[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
AndyG

Reply with quote  #1 
I am a huge fan of the show on CNBC called American Greed.  I called Kurtis Productions, the producer of the show, and was given a contact email. 

I outlined the BD situation as best I could in a short email.  I also gave them a link to Bullion Direct News.  (about.ag)

The show is quite well done.  It is narrated by Stacy Keach. 

We have to turn up the heat on CM.  He has to be seen on television hiding from the cameras.  He has to hear from his children (if he has any) that other kids know about his fraud.  Then, maybe, he will feel the pressure and come clean about exactly what happened and we can maximize our recovery.

I am not na├»ve, and I would consider getting back 5% of what I am rightfully owed a windfall, but justice is what I want now. 

Would anyone have a picture of CM? 

It's time to get personal. 
au

Reply with quote  #2 
CM looks like Richard Rawlings ("Gas Monkey" guy, also a Texan [biggrin]).  I've identified all FB pages related to CM and his family (as I was curious how they live).  I will say that CM looks like a normal family guy, nothing suspicious this way.  I didn't get the impression they live lavish lifestyles either.  But of course social media doesn't give insight into true behaviors either.  -au
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG
Would anyone have a picture of CM?

There are some pictures of Charles and his family out there, but the ones I have are intended for the authorities.

JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by au
I didn't get the impression they live lavish lifestyles either.  But of course social media doesn't give insight into true behaviors either.  -au

I don't see many signs of a lavish lifestyle (although more lavish than Mr. Tulving), but I'm not sure where his $275K/year was going. Charles did get reimbursed by Bullion Direct for what presumably were business trips to Italy and Dubai this year. It would not surprise me if his wife and three kids went along, too.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.