[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
revenge is mine111

Reply with quote  #16 
can anyone get me a picture of charles? date of birth? middle initial?
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge is mine111
can anyone get me a picture of charles? date of birth? middle initial?

I've got pictures, DOB and full name, but cannot give them out in good faith. The justice system is doing its job, and I am concerned that if certain people were to get a hold of such information they may try to take justice into their own hands.

ChevyRacer

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcc2018

You're referring to my dad, Louis S. McCann Jr. Can you please tell me, where was this information posted?

I assure you it was natural. He was devastated about this fraud, however, he was an intelligent man. He did not let this fraud impact his daily life. He had faith and understood money solves a lot but living in the moment with his family, with us, was the most important thing.

I found this forum today and I am reading through everything. My dad was actually referred to Bullion Direct by a "self directed IRA" fund, which cannot legally refer people to investments. If anyone has ideas for us to pursue, please get in touch. Thank you.

Hi...I'm really glad to hear about the way your dad handled this nightmare...I'm not sure I could have been as strong as he was...more power to him (and to you and your family). The information about your dad's relationship to the case was in the Austin Statesman link in the first post of this thread. Here it is again:

https://www.mystatesman.com/news/crime--law/owner-austin-vanished-cache-gold-and-silver-charged-with-fraud/EoNkMNhv3ypOJrBqBADh1O/

Good luck, and my condolences on your father's passing...
Jtfm1954

Reply with quote  #19 
Any word on a court date for CM?   The wheels of justice are indeed turning sloooooooooowwwwly.
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtfm1954
Any word on a court date for CM?   The wheels of justice are indeed turning sloooooooooowwwwly.

"Docket Call set for 8/27/2018 09:00 AM before Judge Lee Yeakel; Jury Selection / Trial set for 9/10/2018 09:00 AM before Judge Lee Yeakel"

It was originally set for March 12, but McAllister filed (on February 12, 2018) a motion to continue the hearings, because of the complexity of the case and the time to go through discovery (the documents and such). The government has about 2TB of documents that McAllister wants to go through.

revenge is mine111

Reply with quote  #21 
Justice may raise his wonderful head sooner than you think.
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Justice may raise his wonderful head sooner than you think.

I would love for justice to raise his wonderful head swiftly. I do hope that revenge, though, does not slam down its hammer, as revenge is blind. Revenge can much more easily miss others that justice needs to reach, or damage others that justice does not need to reach. And occasionally justice is necessary to deal with revenge, which is always a shame.

harley_52

Reply with quote  #23 
The justice/revenge discussion is an esoteric exercise which isn't particularly interesting to me.

This man took my money under false pretenses and lied to me repeatedly about it.  He has made no effort to pay me back.  He has surely spent the money he stole and walked around freely for years.

I want my money back immediately and I want to see him punished quickly as severely as the law allows.  Too much time has been wasted already.

I don't know if that's "justice," or "revenge," and frankly, I don't care.
jkline

Reply with quote  #24 
Any trial updates, anyone?
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkline

A couple days ago there was an order changing the times, because Chad needed more time to review documents (the CFTC apparently got lots of documents that the U.S. Attorney didn't get from the bankruptcy trustee).

Jury selection and trial is set for May 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM, with a deadline of April 26, 2019 for a plea bargain or plea agreement.

jkline

Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks, JG.  You da man...
revenge is mine111

Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
  FBI agent David Hall called me and warned me to leave Charles alone.  Our FBI organization is hard at work trying to overthrow our duly elected government and protecting rotten little democrats like the McCalisters.  I am so glad I put his bratty little daught thru college.  Now I have to figure out how I am going to put my daughter thru college.  Mark my words,  Charles will get out of this scott free.  he is a mason and the Judge is a mason.
revenge is mine111

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Any tr[MCALLISTER]ial updates, anyone?
  Charles looks real cool in his mug shot.  Because he knows he is going to get out of it.  Look at him.  He sees the light at the end of the tunnel.  His freedom.  He looks like he has NOT missed a second of sleep.  He don't care about us bottom feeders.
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Charles looks real cool in his mug shot.  Because he knows he is going to get out of it.  Look at him.  He sees the light at the end of the tunnel.  His freedom.  He looks like he has NOT missed a second of sleep.  He don't care about us bottom feeders.

That's not a mugshot. That's a mock-up of a mugshot, taken from a mock-up of a mugshot that was either created by you, or your doppelganger:

delme2.png 

Cbrad01

Reply with quote  #30 
Bud,
Stop posting crap that is designed just to inflame and spread hate.
We all got ripped off by this guy and we come here to read and share facts on the case and support each other not read flame and hate posts.
I am referring to the fake mug shot and talks of revenge, Justice is not revenge.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.