[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Poll Results

Is Charles McAllister involved in running Bullion Universe?
 Yes he is. 4 100%
 No he is not. 0 0%
Total votes: 4. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
AndyG

Reply with quote  #1 
I was asked via email to watch for 'the announcement of the Soft Launch of the Operational Website' for Platform Universe, the new incarnation of Bullion Direct.

I couldn't stop thinking about whether Charles McAllister is involved in the new venture (Platform Universe)?

Is he prohibited in any way from being involved, at least officially?  I have a feeling that he is involved in running the new company, at least on a technical level. 

I can't see him not participating, with the entire operation purchased by his lawyer mother and her husband.    

Any thoughts? 

mindmelter

Reply with quote  #2 
The website preview looks good. If I get my money back with interest I don't care if CM is involved on some level. Until then he's still a thieving scumbag.

JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG
Is he prohibited in any way from being involved, at least officially?  I have a feeling that he is involved in running the new company, at least on a technical level. 

I can't see him not participating, with the entire operation purchased by his lawyer mother and her husband.

I am not aware of any laws/agreements/whatever that would prevent his involvement. Last June, though, his attorney told the Statesman that Charles will have no involvement in the new business.

I wouldn't be shocked if there was at the very least some input from him, and perhaps more than that (which could actually benefit creditors; he has a lot of knowledge about the industry, despite his lack of knowledge of how to be profitable for even a few months). But I would be surprised if he had significant involvement (would they pay him? what if word got out that he was the CEO/VP/whatever?). And even if there was no legal requirement for Charles not to get paid, if word got out he was making even a penny on this new endeavor, it wouldn't surprise me if someone sued him.

I did notice that the new website borrows a lot from the old one (e.g. the FAQ pages), but I don't see any issue with that (they bought the assets, so it saves them money to re-use what was there, which increases any profit for creditors).

harley_52

Reply with quote  #4 
"....which increases any profit for creditors."

Haw, haw, haw......  [smile]
Dcscott

Reply with quote  #5 

I just found out  that CHM has a new alias ; Charles Grimmitt. Only two options here ,

either he has entered a witness protection program

or, he's a low life douche bag criminal hiding from justice. And working another scam.

you know which one  I am thinking.

it would be interesting to see if a Mr. Grimmitt is working under the banner of the new bullion co.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: