[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
I have put together a list of questions for the meeting tomorrow (Tuesday August 25).

This was in response to another thread where people who cannot attend were asking questions hoping that others might ask them tomorrow.

I have broken down the questions into categories, and given each one a number, to make it easy for people attending tomorrow to see which question is being asked.

This is no way should suggest that if you go you should not ask your own questions -- if you go, your questions take priority. And many of these questions may be answered before creditors have a chance to ask questions. Some questions may not be allowed (I believe questions are normally supposed to focus on assets, liabilities, and the financial condition of the company).

There may be time constraints, so of course it would be best to ask more important questions first.
BDistheBestest

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks as always JG!  You might want to bring torches and pitchforks as well . . .
robertmbeard

Reply with quote  #3 
I won't be attending the Creditor's Meeting tomorrow.  Perhaps someone will want to ask 1 or more Nucleo software questions from this link:

http://forums.bulliondealerdata.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1288372708&postcount=1

Bad answers to any of those software questions would very negatively affect the market value of the Nucleo software and patent...
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmbeard
I won't be attending the Creditor's Meeting tomorrow.  Perhaps someone will want to ask 1 or more Nucleo software questions from this link:

http://forums.bulliondealerdata.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1288372708&postcount=1

Bad answers to any of those software questions would very negatively affect the market value of the Nucleo software and patent...

I plan to add those to the list. There is already a general question about the value, but this way we may be able to get more detail.

JohnWashburn

Reply with quote  #5 
I had flight difficulties so I will not be able to attend the Creditors' meeting as I planned, but here is my list of questions which I hope my attorney will ask:

Questions From John Washburn

JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWashburn
I had flight difficulties so I will not be able to attend the Creditors' meeting as I planned, but here is my list of questions which I hope my attorney will ask:

Questions From John Washburn

Thank you for sharing those questions -- I have posted a link to the file at http://about.ag/BullionDirect.htm so those attending the meeting may be able to see it.

This should be an interesting meeting, although I'm not sure whether we will get a lot of useful information out of it or very little.

JohnWashburn

Reply with quote  #7 
It is clear to me that the emplacement of Chief Restructuring officer is so the CRO can under oath make statements shuch as "I don't know" or "That was before my association with Bullion Direct, I have now knowledge regarding any operational details of that time period."

It is the Sargent Shultz defense: I know nothing.

Perhaps the CRO will not have enen gotten up this morning

JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
It is clear to me that the emplacement of Chief Restructuring officer is so the CRO can under oath make statements shuch as "I don't know" or "That was before my association with Bullion Direct, I have now knowledge regarding any operational details of that time period."

It was actually Bullion Direct's attorney Mr. Martinec who insisted that Charles McAllister leave, and be replaced. I'm not sure who chose Dan Bensimon, but he has worked with Mr. Martinec before.

My guess is it has to the with the confirmed "possibly fraudulent" activity. But yes, it is very convenient to be able to say "I don't know" to a lot of questions.

That said, I did give Dan Bensimon a copy of the list of questions. So instead of saying "I don't know," he may have to say "I don't know because I did not have enough time to find out the answer."

JohnWashburn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
Quote:

It was actually Bullion Direct's attorney Mr. Martinec who insisted that Charles McAllister leave, and be replaced. I'm not sure who chose Dan Bensimon, but he has worked with Mr. Martinec before.

is it possible for Mr. Bensimon to depose Mr. MacAllister under oath as part of his duties to investigate where the money/metal is/was?  I realize most of MacAllister's answer would likely be: "I plead the 5th", but it seems procuring even these paltry answers are avenues a diligent CRO should be pursuing.

JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
is it possible for Mr. Bensimon to depose Mr. MacAllister under oath as part of his duties to investigate where the money/metal is/was?  I realize most of MacAllister's answer would likely be: "I plead the 5th", but it seems procuring even these paltry answers are avenues a diligent CRO should be pursuing.

That's called a 2004 examination, and similar to a deposition (and more formal that the creditors' meeting). They are usually requested by a trustee or creditor. A creditor can use it to help find property that is not part of the estate. A motion must be made, and the court must approve it.

So yes, that is something that Mr. Bensimon can (and likely should) pursue. Or perhaps the unsecured creditors' committee could pursue it.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.