Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 14      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
BD BOINKED

Reply with quote  #16 
Funny!
harley_52

Reply with quote  #17 
Absolutely disgusting.

It's a game, folks.  CM steals most of the money and the "professionals" take the rest.

Legalized theft for fun and profit in my opinion.
robertmbeard

Reply with quote  #18 
As I have said before, while the BK court has to approve all of these charges, the likely scenario is that all of Bullion Direct's remaining liquid assets will be exhausted by the January deadline for filing Proofs of Claim.  At that time, the "professional" vultures will suddenly discover that Chapter 7 liquidation is absolutely necessary...
bull123

Reply with quote  #19 
I think Bullion Direct kind of already shut itself down

Hint: When a company gets run into the ground leaving clients nationwide with no product for money spent, usually that company is road kill ...

It's not like the brand name has any value ... actually it has negative value

i have this hunch, when the smoke clears and the lawyers all get paid (notice the bankruptcy gets done when there is still just enough money left for lawyers to charge their $700 per hour) ... there will be like 1/10 of one cent of every $100 sent in to CM returned to the sad trusting folks here

think about it ... the money being paid to the lawyers ... is probably money somebody here sent in, thinking they would get product

instead the money goes to bankruptcy lawyers ... WTF ???

just my two cents ... don't shoot the messenger=)

by the way: what a joke it is that they are going to license this software (that I am no certain is worthless) to an airplane company ... ???

maybe they could ask us to invest in the new Nucleo ... sell us stock in the venture ... really rub the pain in ...

Sad
bull123

Reply with quote  #20 
My hunch is the software being sold brings in zero through chapter 7

My hunch is the software license brings in zero through chapter 11

Why would anyone pay for something that no one can even explain?

and look who designed it ... CM ... The Steve Jobs of the Precious Metals world ...

just my two cents ...
bull123

Reply with quote  #21 
and then we will find out the truth about the value of the software and patents

as if we didn't already know

"goose egg"
bull123

Reply with quote  #22 
Yes or No

I of course vote No ...

just my opinion of course ...
mindmelter

Reply with quote  #23 

What he is doing is not specialized enough, nor does it require a high amount of intelligence and is not very physically demanding. I'm not saying it's easy but definitely not worth $300. The economy may be better in Texas than Michigan, however, I know you could find someone here that would be grateful to make half of that wage for the same work.

bull123

Reply with quote  #24 
the odds are dramatically in his favor that it will just blow over ...

if this had happened 20 years ago, Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes would be following CM all around town asking him how he could do this to older, hard working folks

today, no one cares aside from the poor folks who got sucked in
bull123

Reply with quote  #25 
The Nucleo platform just worked?

Sure, you send in money ... money vanishes ... little or no product ordered ... (How CM used the supposed software)

What's not to love if your the guy getting the free money from hard working people?

bull123

Reply with quote  #26 
and by the way ...

the REAL reason folks loved Bullion Direct was that the prices seemed to good to be true ...
harley_52

Reply with quote  #27 
No.  The only evidence I've seen is his inability to determine who is owed what by BDI along with his apparent unwillingness to communicate with the former customers (now victims) of BDI and CM.  Since I am effectively paying him with money that would otherwise go to me, I object to both his salary and his involvement in the process.  I have believed from the beginning that this whole process has a very predictable outcome.  Charles McAllister gets most of my money the so called "experts" get the rest.  It's a game and we are the losers.  IMHO.

ChevyRacer

Reply with quote  #28 
Totally not worth it. These people are professional scavengers, and they couldn't care less--as Kevin Barnes sings in "Belle Glade Missionaries," "All the evil in the universe...there are no victims, only participants." That could very well be Bensimon's and Martinec's motto. But since I'm going to get the same thing whether these vultures are involved or not--that is, essentially zero--I'm not going to stress about it. The important thing is that McAllister is taken down--legally would be preferable, but if someone chooses to go the extralegal route, I'm not going to complain...
robertmbeard

Reply with quote  #29 
bull123:

There is a Poll voting feature you can activate on this discussion thread, if you want to...

My vote:

Hell NO!  Bensimon and McAllister are simply picking the remaining meat off the bones of the Bullion Direct corpse before switching over to Chapter 7 liquidation. 
Pingu

Reply with quote  #30 
Hell No!  I agree with the rest of you.  He is a bottom feeder and very unlikely to help us in any way.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: