[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 14      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
bull123

Reply with quote  #31 
I have nothing against Dan ...

I am sure he is a good guy (whatever that means in 2015) ... but my hunch is, that software is worth ZERO ...nothing ... nada ... not a penny ...

just my two cents ... anyone agree ... disagree ???
robertmbeard

Reply with quote  #32 
bull123:

I agree with your pessimistic assessment.  Bensimon is stringing this out as long as possible before switching to Chapter 7 liquidation, after consuming the remaining liquid assets of the company...
bull123

Reply with quote  #33 
What's 5% of ZERO

???
bull123

Reply with quote  #34 
wouldn't you do the same thing at $370 per hour ???

sick what America has become ...
ChevyRacer

Reply with quote  #35 
STRINGIN' IT OUT...
robertmbeard

Reply with quote  #36 
JG:

That is a very similar case.  The key question here is whether or not we can prove Charles McAllister is a racist.  Only then will we be guaranteed that the present U.S. Justice Dept. will be interested in prosecuting Charles McAllister for his Ponzi scheme.  Otherwise, most of us will be pleasantly shocked if real justice is ever served in this case... 
harley_52

Reply with quote  #37 
If/when CM goes to jail, he'll have his sentence reduced by half with good behavior.  He'll do a great job at trial convincing the judge/jury that he's the real victim here, blaming it on a brutal market and fierce competition.  He'll beg for his family and shed tears of contrition and sorrow for his beloved customers who he let down.  Poor fellow, how can we lock him up after what he's been through already?
bull123

Reply with quote  #38 
they only went after the other guy because he was a racist ...

they are not going to do a thing (aside from a slap on the wrist) to CM ...

it just is what it is ...

I was watching CNBC a month or two back and they had a guest on who said this is the Golden Age of White Collar Crime ...

Sad ...
Drinella

Reply with quote  #39 
Perhaps we should all pitch in to hire a Private Investigator to find CM and observe where and how he is living. I would love for him to know he is constantly being followed. But at the end of the day I just want my cash from my account returned to me. I feel helpless just sitting here waiting. In the old days a man took matters into his own hands. We can't do that anymore.
Pingu

Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Perhaps we should all pitch in to hire a Private Investigator to find CM and observe where and how he is living. I would love for him to know he is constantly being followed. But at the end of the day I just want my cash from my account returned to me. I feel helpless just sitting here waiting. In the old days a man took matters into his own hands. We can't do that anymore.

Yeah, I'd like to pull a Cape Fear ala Robert Di Niro on CM...Hassle his wife, make his dog disappear, and smoke a joint with his daughter in the school auditorium.
bull123

Reply with quote  #41 
My predicition is that at the end of all this, most on this board will shake their head in amazement as CM walks totally free ...

the slap on the wrist isn't even a certainty anymore ...

what if he has it all burried in the middle of nowhere ala Walter White Season 6 Breaking Bad?

just my two cents ... what do i know [sleep]
Alabama

Reply with quote  #42 
I'm sure CM reads this board. Hey CM.. Just to let you know,I'm near Anniston,Al about an hour drive from you [smile]
bull123

Reply with quote  #43 
So what are you going to do, beat him up?

The sad truth is in 2015 the voilent acts get done to innocent kids attending school (the shootings) and the alleged white collar criminals, smile all the way to their undergound vaults.

End up sipping fancy drinks with orange slices on an exotic beach somewhere.

just the way it is ...
ChevyRacer

Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull123
So what are you going to do, beat him up?

The sad truth is in 2015 the voilent acts get done to innocent kids attending school (the shootings) and the alleged white collar criminals, smile all the way to their undergound vaults.

End up sipping fancy drinks with orange slices on an exotic beach somewhere.

just the way it is ...

Of course, it's been less than three months since the BD mess was first made public, so your conclusion that CM will end up sipping fancy drinks on a beach is probably a little premature. Most fraud investigations take WAY longer than three months...
bull123

Reply with quote  #45 
Yes, I am sure you are right that it is just a matter of time ... After all they really made the folks responsible for the 2008 financial crisis pay a terrible price ...

Not ...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: