[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Justiceforall

Reply with quote  #1 
Im one of many who put most savings after doing methodical research, and making a test purchase that went smooth. You have limited options with purchases like these, USmint.gov lists them as a one of few bullion dealers, a large one at that.

This is not being treated fairly, and I would like us all to join in an effort to bring the thievery to light. This should sent a precedent for the thefy of savings, and IRA accounts. This should be a part of new laws established to keep the corrupt from taking large somes from those without much and giving it to those that do. I hope that those litigators, representatives, legislators and those in the media with a strong moral compass, a passion to do what is right will take up this effort. Those that were robbed of the savings they only wished to share with those they care about in an unknown future will have a voice that is strong because it is clearly just. I hear so many speak of what is right, what the founders of this country wanted. I watch time and time again the rich steal from the poor, ponzi schemes, savings and loans, lending scams all geared to take and not provide. This was an investment in the world's most stable currency and I feel we are being punished. The truth is, there weren't many alternative ways to do this safer. If there were, we would have. Don't let anyone tell you, this is your fault. You are a victim of an unjust system, that I hope this woukd help reform.

If you know anyone looking to champion a cause for justice, this should be it. Im tired of hearing how so many retirements were robbed by the rich while everyone shrugs saying those are the breaks. I was not robbed by one man, but robbed by a system which allows people to steal and claim bankruptcy. When it comes to most of what you have worked and scrimped to save for, for so many years, yes you deserve to have what is rightfully yours. This should never happen, and it will continue till someone stands up, so please, if you are reading this, reply how we can. I will give more of what little I have left, just to have a voice, because no one of sound mind could argue this is right, it's legalized theft. My money is not gone, but I imagine it soon will be. Bankruptcy should be to protect the destitute, not make people destitute with legalized theft.

My concern is this bankruptcy and the courts are taking steps that are not just. This is not a simple online purchase, this is ten years, working hard to save a little bit at a time. To say that one millionaire is misappropriated funds, and another millionaire of questionable reputation got an obscene judgement of 38mil, 12mil set to come in part from our savings is sickening. This is in no way just. I can think of no way to look at this and say the remaining funds will go in the right direction.

It is not as if we were robbed to pay paul, a person delayed on delivery. We were not creditors or investors if this company and we have a right to have our funds returned, not get in line for a tiny fraction. We did not have the information at our disposal to review this companies standing as banks and other creditors or corporations may have. This was a currency exchange, and theft, and bankruptcy should be no defense. This is not a small purchase and we have a right to be first in line. You can not pay those that helped swindle us knowingly. You can not keep on going, to pay off the millionaires hige suns who simply got their feelings hurt and, in my opinion falsly claimed losess to their business far beyond reason.

There must be some justice in this, the country that prides itself on the matter. We have a right to those funds, first and foremost. I believe all funds should be frozen, of Hansen, the conpany, and potentially any account used in the 6 months to unlawfully take money rightfully owed. This is justice, to line up those in reverse order to refund them to te greatest degree possible. You have a company who extended credit, unless its related to an IRA, that goes to the middle if the line, because you had an opportunity to know the business better, it's not your life savings.

A claim for a defemation suit applied to a company's holdings, in response to individual company owners actions and not the company makes little sense. The defemation case would be the very least important debt.
MadAsHell

Reply with quote  #2 
I agree with you 100%. I never entered in to a banking relationship. Having to fill out a "proof of claim" definitely has had no bearing on my dealings with NWTM. The questions were not appropriate for my transaction. This makes me think THEY are trying to make me fit into their category's so they can dismiss me.
Something is very rotten here. I to think the State of WA bares some responsible here.

I would like to join a class action suite or any legal action against them.
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAsHell
I agree with you 100%. I never entered in to a banking relationship. Having to fill out a "proof of claim" definitely has had no bearing on my dealings with NWTM. The questions were not appropriate for my transaction. This makes me think THEY are trying to make me fit into their category's so they can dismiss me. Something is very rotten here. I to think the State of WA bares some responsible here. I would like to join a class action suite or any legal action against them.

To clarify, the Proof of Claim form was designed by the government for all bankruptcies.

I agree that it seems that the State of Washington bears a lot of responsibility here. They essentially gave NWT's business practice (shipping orders a couple months after they are placed) their "blessing" back in 2008. If the State of Washington didn't check NWT's finances at the time, I would consider that negligent. And by allowing NWT to continue their business practices (limiting them in some ways, but allowing them to take several months), it became impossible to detect financial issues the way you can if a bullion dealer normally delivers within a day or two, allowing this to continue much longer than it should have. Not to mention the hundreds or thousands of complaints that the AG had!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.