[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
PM

Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
http://www.pimall.com/nais/nl/n.assetsriddle.html is an interesting webpage about finding hidden assets. It's designed for PIs, but gives some insights as to the processes someone might use.

"Regardless of the reasons, hidden asset investigations can be a good source of income for an investigator." Bingo!
Pingu

Reply with quote  #62 
Our only hope is to be relentless...the big money is hoping and banking that we'll give up and lay down, all the while cognizant of their culpability; follow the money trail.
gyro

Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmelter

I agree with ChevyRacer. I think that he may have had good intentions in the beginning, but his inflated ego would not allow him to admit his business failed. He used the fake nice guy persona to steal as much as possible from his customers.

There's a big difference between simply being warm/friendly/amicable and genuinely nice (caring, thoughtful, considerate, with integrity, etc).  He certainly didn't remotely fit the 2nd bill by a lonnngggggg shot!!!! [tounge2]
BOB

Reply with quote  #64 
"What type of guy is Charles McAllister"? He's the type of guy who will take my check for a catalog order, pocket the money, then file bankruptcy the next week. I call that theft and McAllister a thief.
Dcscott

Reply with quote  #65 
The nicest con-men are also the most sucesful. I assume his lawyers helped him ( counseled him) on how to rob us of our money/ product.
Dcscott

Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull123
Or ... the authorities might not give a damn

and CM skates free

which is very likely what is going to happen

you even have folks up here talking about cookbooks and what a nice guy he is ...

in the old days ... he would be sitting in prison awaiting trial ... kept away from the normal population

for all we know he could be vacationing in Dubai right now

that money went somewhere ... it still exists ...

probably burried in someones backyard ... just waiting for this all to blow over.
Dcscott

Reply with quote  #67 
In the good old days they used ti hang thieves.. At least in texas...now you get the justice you can afford. And CM has $24 M to play with...
DAVLostHisMoney

Reply with quote  #68 
CM managed to get a schiester lawyer to take ownership of BD so that they can skim off what is left and we won't get squat. And the courts will let this scumbag off the hook,"it's just business and he made a few mistakes,that's all ". To Hell with those cheats!
nobody

Reply with quote  #69 
I have my own suspicions, but if that comes to pass, there's always redress against that as well.

The legal system may at times seem stilted against you, but it's not on the side of those looking to use the courts for personal gain.
gyro

Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB
"What type of guy is Charles McAllister"? He's the type of guy who will take my check for a catalog order, pocket the money, then file bankruptcy the next week. I call that theft and McAllister a thief.
Exactly.  He's the type of guy to also award himself a $36,000 severance package just weeks before filing for bankruptcy protection...

Because, you know, already scamming ~$25-$30 million wasn't enough to ensure his personal welfare in life.  He needed a little extra cushion on the way out just to be sure he came out OK.

Oh yea, FANTASTIC GUY!!!! [thumb]
Dcscott

Reply with quote  #71 

I just found out  that CHM has a new alias ; Charles Grimmitt. Only two options here ,

either he has entered a witness protection program

or, he's a low life douche bag criminal hiding from justice. And working another scam.

you know which one  I am thinking.

it would be interesting to see if a Mr. Grimmitt is working under the banner of the new bullion co.

tboll

Reply with quote  #72 
Might I ask how you know this?  (That CM is now Charles Grimmitt?)
Dcscott

Reply with quote  #73 

I've been working on a few cases, did a truthfinder search. lots of interesting  ino. like his house in AL. in the $230,00 range. he has/had a Mercedes Benz E320. he has court records for  unlawful carry, , driving without ins.... all from public records.
he uses several aliases, Chas, Chad, Charles H Mcallister, Charles M Hadley.... 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.