[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment  
jkline

Reply with quote  #1 
EOM
jkline

Reply with quote  #2 
The message, to me, is an outrage.   Self serving self-interest.   It can be translated to, 'I'm covering my ass.  In the meanwhile, just sit back a be patient, peasants!' 
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkline
The message, to me, is an outrage.   Self serving self-interest.   It can be translated to, 'I'm covering my ass.  In the meanwhile, just sit back a be patient, peasants!' 

I'm assuming this is the message from Thursday. It sounds very much like "My lawyer said not to tell anyone directly that we are filing for bankruptcy, but you can hint at it, and let third parties spill the beans." The alleged bankruptcy attorney (no offense meant to him with that word, but I have to use it since he did not respond) declined to respond to me when I asked if he could confirm that the Chapter 11 bankruptcy was being planned.

To me, it appears to be a legitimate message, and that they are planning to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy next week (which had also been leaked). It also gives more information that they have given before, and makes it clear that they are taking necessary steps (e.g. they have attorneys involved).

harley_52

Reply with quote  #4 
To me, the message is somewhat reassuring in that it's an acknowledgement that there is a significant problem and there are lawyers and other experts working to resolve it.  That's a lot better than the happy face, limbo, say nothing strategy I've seen so far.

IF (note the caps) this is the REAL status, I don't think filing more complaints (or civil suits) will do any good.  IF the issue is in the hands of lawyers and courts that's about the best I can ask for at this point.

Just my two cents........
Khachir7

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_52
To me, the message is somewhat reassuring in that it's an acknowledgement that there is a significant problem and there are lawyers and other experts working to resolve it.  That's a lot better than the happy face, limbo, say nothing strategy I've seen so far.

IF (note the caps) this is the REAL status, I don't think filing more complaints (or civil suits) will do any good.  IF the issue is in the hands of lawyers and courts that's about the best I can ask for at this point.

Just my two cents........

My sentiment exactly.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.