[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by plankton
Anyone have any actual photos of Chucky?

Yes, there are some floating around -- but for the most part they are being kept discretely aside for the people that may need them.

taratot

Reply with quote  #17 
It's possible McAllister owns property via corporations, and even corporations registered offshore. It's possible he owns a valuable art collection, as well as a significant quantity of bullion, vintage cars, boats, and other tangible assets. The idea being that they are off the grid and may never be recovered under the current circumstances. Much of this may be in his wife's name, the names of relatives, or family trusts.

I agree with all of you: I want my money and metal back. I agree that a criminal investigation should take place and he should spend jail time.

Hope you're doing OK, Chuck and family. I'm eating sandwiches right now - five nights a week, actually.
mfranek

Reply with quote  #18 
I am no attorney, but where I come from-backwoods justice would suit me just fine. 
This punk wouldn't last an hour. I've shot chickens for less.

The worst part is, by the time any "justice" gets done, there will be no money for the hard working fella that purchased the air BD was selling. 

PM

Reply with quote  #19 
I just hope the FBI and the DA are looking for all the assets.
I'm sure they won't give out any information to anyone during an active investigation or I would try to contact them and ask.
bull123

Reply with quote  #20 
In the old days CM would probably be heading for a long prison term

but in recent years, White Collar crime has been proven to "pay"

Tulving hasn't spent a single day in jail ... no arrest ... nothing ...

my guess is CM gets a slap on the wrist ... has the money "burried" somewhere ... and in due time rides off into the sunset a very wealthy man.

it's amazing, but probably true ...

the money we worked for ... fortifies his wealth ... WTF ???
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull123

Tulving hasn't spent a single day in jail ... no arrest ... nothing ...
my guess is CM gets a slap on the wrist ... has the money "burried" somewhere ... and in due time rides off into the sunset a very wealthy man.

There are some big differences between Tulving and McAllister.

For example, Tulving only appears to have been insolvent for about a year or so -- and even then, may not have been insolvent at all (some valuations of the seized coins exceed what is owed). Tulving was taking out $4K/mo at the end. He plead guilty to one county of wire fraud, essentially for taking orders that he knew could not be shipped out within the time stated. He had under 400 creditors.

Bullion Direct, on the other hand, appears to have been insolvent for over a decade, and perhaps 15+ years. And we know that Charles McAllister knew that the company had very large losses about 3 years ago. Meanwhile, he is taking out $23,000 a month out of the company, and hands himself a $30K severance package after he has shut down operations. He had over 6,000 creditors.

Of course, there are many facts that have not yet come to light. But if I had a choice of being Tulving the day he shut down or McAllister the day he shut down, I would choose Tulving in a heartbeat.

Dcscott

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyeagleeye
I did a search of public property tax records for Travis County and the surrounding 8 counties. Charles H.(Hadley) McAllister does not show up as a property owner in the Austin area. I believe that his wife's name is Patrice. She did not show up as a property owner either. Very interesting. My purpose was to find out whether or not they have a 5 million dollar mansion somewhere bought with our bullion and money. Perhaps there is one offshore or elsewhere in the U.S. Remember that if you do come across his address, I believe that creditors are not allowed to contact him directly in order to protect him from threats and intimidation (I am not attorney).  We can let the FBI find this stuff out.

So, I don't think any of us are going to derive financial
satisfaction from the bankruptcy suit. There are only crumbs left. My satisfaction will be derived from finding out what really happened and seeing Chas imprisoned if he is found guilty of fraud and theft.

at the creditors meeting CM's Lawyer said he has moved to Auburn AL. where one of his Daughters is going to {college?}  on our dime no doubt, with his $300,000 severance (see ya suckas') package..

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.