[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment  
"In God We Trust"

Reply with quote  #1 
Any news or updates from the February 29th hearing?

Is there any other way besides this forum to get current information about this Bullion Direct mess?

Thanks JG for all you have done keeping this forum going, it has been my main source of info regarding BD.
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "In God We Trust"

Is there any other way besides this forum to get current information about this Bullion Direct mess?

Thanks JG for all you have done keeping this forum going, it has been my main source of info regarding BD.

Hi,

No word yet on the hearing. The page with court documents (via PACER) doesn't show any information yet, nor have I heard from anyone even confirming that the hearing was actually held. <sigh>

As far as I know, there aren't many places to get information about what is going on with Bullion Direct except for these forums and my page at http://about.ag/BullionDirect.htm . PACER gives access to government documents, but I look at all of those (I have a program running that checks every 10 minutes for new documents), so normally if there is anything newsworthy I would report about it.

You can also try asking Dan Bensimon (Bullion Direct's Chief Restructuring Officer) or Bullion Direct's attorney Joe Martinec, but that also has the side-effect of increasing their billable hours. They chose at the very beginning that they did not want to provide me with any informatin.

If anyone knows of any other ways to get information, feel free to share.

tboll

Reply with quote  #3 
What happened to the guy from the creditors committee who did some postings here early on but we haven't heard much from after his initial posts?
FarmHand357

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "In God We Trust"

And likewise, appreciation from me, JG.  Thanks for all you're doing to keep us informed...
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboll
What happened to the guy from the creditors committee who did some postings here early on but we haven't heard much from after his initial posts?

I talked to him on the phone shortly after he was appointed to the creditors' committee, and he posted some updates here a couple times, but he has not posted here in quite some time.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.