[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama
UMMMM..Shouldn't Sir Charles assets be getting liquidated for us too?

Not yet.

He hasn't been found guilty of a crime, yet. His trial is scheduled for May 13. Assuming he is found guilty, he will likely be required to pay restitution. I'm not sure of the exact process (e.g. if he would be forced to liquidate assets, wage garnishment, etc.), however.

jkline

Reply with quote  #17 
Just got my check:  $1k vs $38k loss.  

The silver lining was at times I had $200k in Charles' guilty hands.  

I'll always cherish the cookbook he gave me in 2004....

/sarc off
jkline

Reply with quote  #18 
Wasn't the bastard child of BD... can't remember the name of the bullion dealer, supposed to be paying off BD's debt?
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkline
Wasn't the bastard child of BD... can't remember the name of the bullion dealer, supposed to be paying off BD's debt?

Yes, Bullion Universe. But I have not seen any signs that it was able to get even a single order. Note that they are only obligated to pay creditors if they make a profit.

jkline

Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks for all your hard work, JG.  Much appreciated.

My check was deposited today.   Let's hope it doesn't bounce, giving me a nsf fee, adding insult to injury.
taratot

Reply with quote  #21 
I received my check a couple weeks ago for $62 against my losses of around $2000, so about a 97% loss.

I can cope with this, but I've been out of PMs altogether for two years. I no longer trust any of the online dealers and if I were to buy again I would want to see the whites of the seller's eyes.

I'm so sorry for those whose retirement hopes were dashed because of this crime. It breaks my heart.

tboll

Reply with quote  #22 
taratot, there are lots of legit vendors on the internet (I buy from JM Bullion nowadays).  Just make sure that you get immediate delivery within a week or so.  The biggest hint that BD was a scam was the delayed deliveries.  You should take a look at JG's delivery bulletin board.  I think the bigger lesson that we learned for BD wasn't where you buy gold but rather, where you STORE it.
nemo

Reply with quote  #23 
All of you that cash that check have endorsed the very system that stole from you. I sent this objection instead. And those of you who think you will get a return from the prosecution of the Thief should read up on "Civil Forfeiture" and where those funds actually go. More unjust enrichment from a crooked system of "just us". 

BullionDirect Lititgation Trust:

I received your letter and check for $[REDACTED]. This amount is incorrect and represents only [REDACTED]% of the amount I am to receive, therefore I decline your offer and return this check with this letter. As indicated by the demand letter I sent to [REDACTED] on July 15, 2015, I am to receive a check for $[REDACTED], or the return of my property. This demand letter was sent before Bullion Direct’s Bankruptcy Petition filing of July 20, 2015.  

I DO NOT accept a “final distribution” in the incorrect amount of $[REDACTED]. I consider this a BAD-FAITH attempt to force and coerce a legal settlement of this issue with me. I will only accept a check for $[REDACTED]. I OBJECT to any legal fiction that attempts to deliver to me anything other than the true value of my deposit. This check for $[REDACTED] is the end result of an illegitimate legal system created, organized, and run by illegitimate state agents for the purpose of their own unjust enrichment through a state-sponsored system of THEFT.  

I OBJECT to this arbitrary deprivation of my fundamental basic human right to own property.

Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Article 17, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Furthermore, I consider this arbitrary deprivation of rights an illegal action according to Title 42, Section 1983 of the United States Code. Under Section 1983, I hold all parties involved in this deprivation, including the “BullionDirect Litigation Trust”, known and unknown state actors, including members of the various quasi-legal private “bar” corporations that created this trust under a legal fiction of “bankruptcy”, fully accountable for this deprivation of my basic human rights.

What is unconscionable is that you deprive people of their basic human rights by hiding behind a corporate veil as a matter of policy. You dare to call this deprivation “legal”, “the law”, and “justice”. You clearly do not believe in our God-given, unalienable, natural rights, otherwise you would not choose to be a third-party that gets paid and profits through the systematic ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS. How much did you get paid to issue this bogus check for $[REDACTED]???

May you all someday answer for your HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES before an INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE.

In Truth,

[REDACTED]
nemo

Reply with quote  #24 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

There is your legal mandate. How long will you suffer under the foreign-made boots of your oppressor?

JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo
All of you that cash that check have endorsed the very system that stole from you. I sent this objection instead. ...

Can I ask where they are supposed to come up with the $25M or so from?

Jtfm1954

Reply with quote  #26 
Are  the checks clearing?  Have any more of the checks been returned?   369.00 instead of  30K.   Hope he spends a long time in Jail.
jkline

Reply with quote  #27 
@JT-- mine cleared.   Your check seems very small for the amount you lost.

@JG, please forgive me, when I accuse another member of your forum, Nemo, of being a  total retard.   He has claimed much over the last few years and has delivered... well, drivel.

Thanks, and best wishes.
Cbrad01

Reply with quote  #28 
It’s horrible that so many lost so much and in the end he will pay little to nothing relative to the damage he did. I lost a few hundred dollars so I fell lucky compare to a lot of you.
He and all who helped him should be forced to pay restitution for the rest of their lives.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.