[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment  
Alabama

Reply with quote  #1 
Decided I needed to get that off my plate as I have some upcoming events that might drain my time.It only took about 10 minutes including scanning & making pdf's to add to the claim.I'm not as much into privacy as I am getting in line for the pennies we might get..

Hopefully CM is near going to jail
budetime

Reply with quote  #2 
NEED HELP in filing a claim?   should we file as a claimant or a loanee or loaner as someone stated I believe. I got 245 oz. of silver there.  I am a small fish but still ripped off like all of you nonetheless.
 Any advise is greatly appreciated,   thanks everyone
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by budetime
NEED HELP in filing a claim?   should we file as a claimant or a loanee or loaner as someone stated I believe. I got 245 oz. of silver there.  I am a small fish but still ripped off like all of you nonetheless.
 Any advise is greatly appreciated,   thanks everyone

I am going to be posting a lot of information to assist with filing the Proof of Claim forms properly once either the amended list of creditors is filed, or when the deadline for filing approaches.

I am not doing so before then, to help discourage unintentional claims (Texas has an "impulse claim" system where you can file a claim online with a quick click, without having to print out the form, sign it, look for an envelope, stamp, etc.) There are a number of people who accidentally claimed their name is "Bullion Direct" (how you are going to cash a check made out to "Bullion Direct"?), someone who accidentally filed a $3M claim (which couldn't have happened with a printed form), as well as lots of other errors and lost privacy (all documents submitted are a public record).

As for claimant/loaner I believe the bankruptcy court has no official way for someone to file as someone who owns their own property (e.g. storage customers). The idea is that it is your legal property and must be returned to you; however, they do not have it, and therefore they owe you money to make you whole. Therefore, you would be considered an unsecured creditor.

budetime

Reply with quote  #4 
thanks, will be watching for your update as deadlines approach.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.