[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment  
BDistheBestest

Reply with quote  #1 
My understanding is that the creditors' meeting, which was held on August 25th, lasted over three hours.  I've seen a post of "preliminary information", but no details yet.  Has anyone yet or does anyone plan on posting the full audio and detailed minutes?  Obviously this information would be extremely helpful for all us "creditors" (I guess we were actually making unsecured loans to Mr. McAllister - how silly of us to think we were actually purchasing real products).
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDistheBestest
My understanding is that the creditors' meeting, which was held on August 25th, lasted over three hours.  I've seen a post of "preliminary information", but no details yet.  Has anyone yet or does anyone plan on posting the full audio and detailed minutes?  Obviously this information would be extremely helpful for all us "creditors" (I guess we were actually making unsecured loans to Mr. McAllister - how silly of us to think we were actually purchasing real products).

Scott Burns, of the unsecured creditors' committee, posted that Valerie Wenger (from the U.S. Trustee's office) would send him the audio file to post here. So we are patiently waiting.

Once it is available, I will try to get a transcript made, and provide details that I find interesting (given the length of the meeting, I'm sure there will be quite a bit).

BOB

Reply with quote  #3 
In you most recent post you mentioned that it is expected that Bullion Direct will file an amended list of creditors. Do you have any idea of when?
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB
In you most recent post you mentioned that it is expected that Bullion Direct will file an amended list of creditors. Do you have any idea of when?

No. Neither the CRO nor their attorney responded when I asked.

Dcscott

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDistheBestest

I was present at the meeting and took my own recording, it seems clear enough  but I have yet to replay it  entirely and see if/how I can  email it.  As for the official  recording the judge said if you are interested, send her a blank CD and she will put it on there and send it back.. it might take some time. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.