[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo
Throw a chair at one of your former guests...  How about you stick to trying to be an impartial journalist instead of being a host for a bunch of hee-haws that are as illiterate of the law as you are?   Otherwise, maybe you will be introduced to THE LAW through pleadings filled against you and your ISP because of the libel you permit?

Hey readers, did you realize that "Jerry" is not reporting on any other actions being filed, other than the Federal Bankruptcy action?  Good luck with restoring your equity in a federal inquisitional court as a loyal subject to their private law.  The watchers who will recover from their injury because they know how to move their own court to equity are laughing at you...

PACER doesn't show any actions being filed against Mr. McAllister or Bullion Direct. It doesn't show everything, so if you have details on any lawsuits, please feel free to share.

jkline

Reply with quote  #17 
Nemo,

Your gibbering, off-putting at its very best, was today positively emetic.  Your mind seems little more than a syphilitic convalescent center for those members of the douchoise also crippled by cosmic pretension.

Still waiting for your promised citizen's arrest of CM, you ridiculous oaf.
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

Notice the lack of message traffic on this forum for the past month?  Who would want to put up with this σκύβαλον, especially when this kind of nasty provocation is continually tolerated by the forum owner?  JG even admitted he has been in trouble for libel in the past.

I set up the venting and off-topic threads specifically for this purpose.

As for libel, I haven't been in trouble for libel -- just threatened. There's a difference. I *did* post some information that may not have been true, but it came from a court proceeding. I quickly retracted what I posted. The "trouble" you are referring to came months later when I wrote truthful information, and the company threatened to sue me for libel if I did not remove the truthful posts.

Nice lawyer they have, huh?

Quote:
Notice how the forum owner focuses on bankruptcy to the exclusion of any other legal action?  JG even writes a post expecting you to infer that if a legal record does not exist in the Federal PACER system, it must not exist at all.  I'm expected to do the research for him and then share my efforts in a hostile forum without pay?  No thanks, all wise expert and lord of the Forum, I decline your offer.

Tsk, tsk, nemo. I wrote "PACER doesn't show any actions being filed against Mr. McAllister or Bullion Direct. It doesn't show everything, so if you have details on any lawsuits, please feel free to share.
" What do you think "It doesn't show everything" means?

How do you expect me to write about legal actions I am unaware of? That's kind of like attacking a newspaper for not reporting on a top-secret NSA program that hasn't been leaked.

Quote:
I don't think JG has a clue when it comes to the law and only a fool would take any of the legal advice he gave.

I have no legal background, and have never intentionally given legal advice.

Quote:
One of the first things they teach you is to distinguish Federal from State, Criminal from Civil, and how to research the law for yourself.  Anyone else here tried to help you understand that?  You can find the pleadings posted on PACER and in the Texas system for yourself, you don't need JG and this ridiculous forum.

Searching PACER for "Charles McAllister" and "Bullion Direct" and "BullionDirect" (as well as a few other variations at times) has turned up nothing. I haven't checked in the past few weeks, however.

Quote:
I get attacked when I try to help, and the forum owner turns a blind eye and lets this latest libellous attack sit here on a public forum for over a month.  Maybe that is his passive-aggressive way to always be right and resist any challenges to his self-proclaimed authority and wisdom.  Who would want to participate after seeing this?  Only the "Jerry Springer hee-haws" that enjoy that sort of thing.  Any person who wants to learn the truth is in a law library or lawyer's office seeking a remedy for themselves.  IMHO, that is why this forum died.  Who would want to offer tips to a person like JG?  Who would want to be his "insider" after he repeatedly permitted this public and libellous abuse?

Please explain how the post you are referring is libelous.

Sorry, I shouldn't have asked -- you're just going to tell me to look up the libel law, do my own homework, etc. And yes, I do know what a loathsome disease is.

Quote:

Those who don't know their rights have none.  And laches bars you because of your inability to assert your rights in a timely manner.  And people like jkline and JG prevented you from learning about your rights on this forum.  One with his deceptive psyop warfare tactics, and the other with his passive-aggressive ego.  And now the forum is silent.  Is that a surprise?

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

And this is why I didn't set up forums for Tulving, and hadn't wanted to for Bullion Direct. The forums provided a lot of useful feedback and information, but also ended up being a cesspool.

ChevyRacer

Reply with quote  #19 
<<Why do lawyers charge so much? Imagine if some angry illiterate serf like jkline walked into your office with some money and a heart filled with hate. Let's convert those funds with as little effort as possible. He will never know because he doesn't speak our language and isn't a member of our private law-license club. Now we got his money and he is left with just his heart filled with hate and a tongue spitting the same old lies. Good! Maybe he will learn a lesson one of these days...>>

LOL...thanks for confirming that lawyers exist exclusively to rob ignorant people of their money. The next time you're wondering why everyone hates you, just refer back to this.
jkline

Reply with quote  #20 
Nemo is proof positive that we must close our borders and only let those potential citizens in that don't rate batshit crazy on a MMPI.

Now if I had specialized knowledge in a field and was participating in a forum such as this, I would provide readers with that knowledge and a specific plan of action so they could be made whole again.  Instead, from you Nemo, aside from usual diarrheaic asshattery, are exhortations to read while blinding us with gifs, emoticons and other faggotry.

I think we would all appreciate it if you would stop sounding like Lyndon Larouche's catamite and describe, in detail, just exactly what you have done to get your money back.  PDF's of forms, pleadings and anything else that you have filed with any legal juristiction that resides on terra firma, not Nemo fantasy.

There are people on this forum who don't have access to a law library.  Are overseas.  Work graveyard shifts. Maybe dyslexic and maybe not as smart as you are.  So why not stop being an ungrateful, whiny little beotch, man up, be human and try to help people out-- or STFU, cancel your welfare bennies and go back to whatever turd-world cesspool you fled from?

Really, just what kind of sad, passive aggressive a-hole claims to have knowledge that nobody else on this board has, but won't share it?  Answer:  a lying asshole.

Thanks, JG.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.