[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 14     «   Prev   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next   »
jkline

Reply with quote  #121 
Will somebody change bull's/nemo's pampers?
BOB

Reply with quote  #122 
Just curious JG, in your most recent update you stated that delays may suggest "that Bullion Direct is working on something that could be beneficial to creditors". Does that mean that we may have some hope of recovering some of our loss?
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB
Just curious JG, in your most recent update you stated that delays may suggest "that Bullion Direct is working on something that could be beneficial to creditors". Does that mean that we may have some hope of recovering some of our loss?

Sorry for the delay; I missed your post.

Some, yes, but whether it might be at all significant remains to be seen.

My reason for my statement is that if Bullion Direct tried to keep delaying the hearing without having some reason beneficial to the creditors, I'm sure that the unsecured creditors' committee would have fought the delays.

jkline

Reply with quote  #124 
I must say that the silence from the creditors comm/lawyers is troubling. My initial thought is they want those with smaller claims to go away.
Alabama

Reply with quote  #125 
They blew everything. There won't even be a penny on the dollar left when this bunch gets through.
Cbrad01

Reply with quote  #126 
Pennies on the dollar at best and we won't know that for years......
All that will happen is that mom gets here liability release for 100k, lawyers make a bunch of cash and maybe sometime in the future Charles will get a little jail time, but nothing like the misery and loss he caused.
The lesson learned is don't trust anyone with your money, even when it's listed as guaranteed IRA assets because the lawyers T&C's always have a loophole.
Looks the the inverters who had senior bonds in GM, the bankruptcy laws where twisted every way to make sure their bonds where useless......
Our metals in IRA protected accounts meant nothing in the end....
Save, save, save and when it's gone only the lawyers are protected....
Dcscott

Reply with quote  #127 

I just want  my money/or product, and/or see CM rot in jail.  what is going on, if anything on the criminal side? 

I am ready to call one more of those  consumer helpers  from TV to make a deal of this.  that Mcallister MOFO has got to pay!

JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcscott
what is going on, if anything on the criminal side?

Unfortunately, there has been little information lately about the criminal investigation. That is normal, however. There are times where bits of information leak out, but it hasn't happened here yet that I have seen.

As a general reference, the Tulving case (which was relatively straightforward) took a bit over a year from the time he stopped running the company until his guilty plea. So a good (but not very accurate) guess might be sometime later this year.

tboll

Reply with quote  #129 
In the case of Tulving, wasn't it pretty obvious that an investigation was going on?  With regards to this BD-CM case, the only rumor we seem to have is whether or not there even is an [active] investigation.
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboll
In the case of Tulving, wasn't it pretty obvious that an investigation was going on?  With regards to this BD-CM case, the only rumor we seem to have is whether or not there even is an [active] investigation.

We know that Charles has retained 2 criminal attorneys. The company has been referred to in court documents as a "criminal enterprise." Other court documents show sthat the FBI and CFTC have both subpoenaed Bullion Direct.

tboll

Reply with quote  #131 
I guess time will (may) tell.  If we hear nothing more, then I guess we'll have to assume that the investigation did not uncover enough evidence to arrest CM.  If the investigation proves fruitful, I guess we'll hear about an indictment of CM eventually, but perhaps not for a year or so.
bull123

Reply with quote  #132 
JG ... you are great ...

but every time you give any of these people even the slightest benefit of the doubt ...

it ends up wrong ...

NOT ONE penny has been returned to anyone from any one of the companies once the SH*# hits the fan.

ZIPPO ...

if the guy isn't doing income taxes for personal or his business ... that speaks volumes

just sayin ... =)
JG

Administrator
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull123
if the guy isn't doing income taxes for personal or his business ... that speaks volumes

just sayin ... =)

Agreed. [smile]
bull123

Reply with quote  #134 
in my opinion, there is something very fishy about this $38 million defamation thing

but if i print my theory ... everyone and their brother will come to NWT's defense

Odd how that works ...

so i will just leave well enough alone ...

just sayin ... =)
bull123

Reply with quote  #135 
I guess no one will come to their defense now ...

they is bankrupt ...

everyone should have seen this coming from miles and miles away ...

prediction: there will be MANY more ... many more like CM, Tulving and the NWT Mint guy

JG will be very busy reporting ...

JG ... please ... don't be so trusting next time around ...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.