[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Alabama

Reply with quote  #46 
IMO the reason the Ponzi ended is because silver dropped so fast & long in price. There just wasn't as many people sending checks,buying,holding & trading.Once OPM stopped rolling in at the rate he was spending it,he couldn't carry on. Hence 650k left out of 50 million.
afterdark

Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama
IMO the reason the Ponzi ended is because silver dropped so fast & long in price. There just wasn't as many people sending checks,buying,holding & trading.Once OPM stopped rolling in at the rate he was spending it,he couldn't carry on. Hence 650k left out of 50 million.

Yeah, Hence we are screwed.  Whatever is left is gonna go quick paying his buddy 50 K a month to swirl whats left of the company down the toilet bowl.   The only hope I see is if the nucleo software is worth some amazing amount, but personally I think that cow has been tipped.   
tappi

Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterdark

Yeah, Hence we are screwed.  Whatever is left is gonna go quick paying his buddy 50 K a month to swirl whats left of the company down the toilet bowl.   The only hope I see is if the nucleo software is worth some amazing amount, but personally I think that cow has been tipped.   

Agreed.  I am not even the least bit optimistic of getting anything back.  Even if we recover a certain amount it will be insignificant compared to the stress and worry this whole situation has inflicted on so many individuals.  Somebody needs to be held accountable.  You cannot screw this many people and get away with it and be able to do it all over again.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.