[For news on NWT Mint, see http://about.ag/NWTMint.htm]
[For research on bullion dealers, see http://BullionDealerData.com]

Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
harley_52

Reply with quote  #16 
***"I think he was kidding when he asked people if he was Dr. Graves. I'm quite sure he is not."***

Okay, well....that was my only shot at what might motivate his behavior.  Well, maybe proving, at least to himself, that he's the smartest kid in school may be another.

Apparently, he has a pretty sharp legal mind, or at least sharp enough to fool me.  But, I really can't understand the point of it all.  I've never found insulting a man the best way to have him appreciate what you have to say.
saxster

Reply with quote  #17 
Bravo, nemo!  I totally agree with everything, especially about how it's up to ourselves to empower ourselves and to stand up for our rights.  If we don't, who will?

To all the bullies here who stoop to using mere insulting remarks: many of us have ignored you from the beginning, so you needn't make special efforts for us, (or whoever may be paying you to discourage us).

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to contemplate more wisdom from nemo as his and my time permit.
tboll

Reply with quote  #18 
I sincerely feel that I learned from both.  Nemo put forth a lot of suggestions as to how to deal with the situation at hand, how to not succumb to being victimized, and how one might go about using the law to attain justice.  What I got from GW was more advice on consumerism and the ruthlessness of some businesses.  How some businesses or businessmen try to use legalese or techincalities to protect themselves and their interests.  Both, though seemed to fly off the handle at each other at times.  That made the forum a bit tense at times, but still worthwhile.
jkline

Reply with quote  #19 
Gamma-boy Nemo,

I had always believed, generally, that stupidity is self-limiting.  That being so, I never thought it even possible that somebody unblessed with your cerebral endowment could rise above the station of village idiot.  I picture you as a simpering quarter-wit, peripatetically moving in circles through parks and alleyways, stopping to examine every pull-tab, bottle cap, rubber wrapper and the other shiny things found along your miserable way.

Only someone typing in the midst of epileptic seizure could rival your latest gastric discharge.

Tell me, when you walked to your squalid hellhole from Appalachia... did you wear shoes?
ChevyRacer

Reply with quote  #20 
Did somebody say something?
plankton

Reply with quote  #21 
"Did somebody say something?"

Nope.  Just entertainment whilst we wait for something meaningful/actionable out of the bankruptcy courts in Texas.

PS I did contact the legal service I subscribed to earlier this year only to be told they can't help with anything remotely like theft/fraud/collections. [I'm paraphrasing of course].  Short answer was 'The Plan' doesn't cover the situation with BD that I described. Fingers crossed that either a) we'll hear something actionable from 'District Attorney's Office White Collar Task Force' or from the Bankruptcy courts soon!
jkline

Reply with quote  #22 
My god, it is so sad that in these modern United States the Socratic method has been reduced to what Plato liked to call 'douchebaggery'.   From this day hence, nemo, whenever you toss another word salad at us, perhaps you could be so kind as to provide a translation from the Ebonics.

That I'm forced to wade through the swamp and mire of your over-reliance on the simple question mark is proof positive against all theologies positing a kind, benevolent and merciful Deity. 

Reading the way your words, nemo, clunk and whine across my screen suggests serious mental impairment.  If your probable cranial-fecal impaction cannot be cured, perhaps family members could drown you like an unwanted Christmas puppy.  I'm sure many here would be happy to throw in a few pennies so your relatives could buy an appropriate gunny sack.

As I'm sure a dozen people here have already pointed out, your attempts at intelligence evokes a great pity.  Not a compassionate kind of pity, as I felt when those lemurs burned alive at a nearby zoo some years back.  No, this is a pity informed by contempt.  You lummox.  You stupid, stupid man.  Please return to whatever lavatory you formerly tended.  Your profession matches your ailment.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.